Krishna Club Mission
Bhagavad Gita 9.2
raja-vidya raja-guhyam pavitram idam uttamam pratyaksavagamam dharmyam su-sukham kartum avyayam
This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realisation, it is perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.
- The children of today will have the important role of preaching Sanatana Dharma in the future. Therefore, it is essential to equip them with a fundamental understanding of Krishna consciousness, the ‘King of Education’.
- Children need to have a strong sense of identity and this is accomplished in Krishna Club by teaching and enhancing their Vaishnava culture. It aims to develop each child’s full potential spiritually, morally and academically
Krishna Club Aims
- To increase understanding, awareness and practise of Krishna Consciousness through philosophy and culture prescribed by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.
- To provide a safe, caring and nurturing environment that attempts to motivate children to learn more about Lord Krishna.
- Encourage children to develop vaishnava qualities including respect, humility and appreciation of others within the Temple and outside of the Temple environment.
- Actively encourage parental participation through events providing opportunities to serve.