Here at Bhaktivedanta Manor we are looking for a confident and keen Part-time Secretary to take care of a number of administrative functions.
The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their service load and prioritising tasks. The role will require someone to come into the office 5 days a week Monday to Friday.
- Take minutes of 2 meetings; Temple Council and Senior Management.
- Deal with any requests for issuing letters
- Deal with requests for booking meeting rooms.
- Draft policies and update as and when needed and file all documents electronically.
- Data entry, assistance in maintaining spreadsheets and internal databases
- Responding to emails and calls in a timely manner.
- Regular upkeep of the offices.
- Ordering stationary and keeping a stock.
- All other ad hoc admin duties when and where required.
Location: Hare Krishna Temple, Bhaktivedanta Manor, Hilfield Lane, Watford WD25 8EZ
Hours: 15 hours per week (Monday to Friday 3 hrs per day)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Understands the importance of confidentiality
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Proficient IT skills, with a focus on Microsoft office word and excel
- Proactive and willing to pick up any tasks they may be given.
- Able to be flexible
If you are up for the challenge, get in touch by 22nd August 2022.