We are offering a wonderful opportunity of service at the Sri Krishna Haveli, Bhaktivedanta Manor. We are looking for a confident and keen candidate to join a robust and dynamic team with skills of excellence.
The Events Administrator will serve directly under the Venue Director & Events Manager and closely with the Haveli Events teams providing back of house admin support. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their service load and prioritising tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Executive Assistant Service Purpose:
- Provides professional support and assistance to Venue Director.
- Executive Support Experience would be preferred, with essential skills of organisation, communication, time-management, multitasking, strong attention to detail and is team oriented.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of office organisation, project management, deadline compliance, and important documents, files and is familiar with Microsoft packages.
- Previous office experience would be ideal. Proficient in outlook, word and excel Proficient in data entry with a high level of accuracy good communication skills both written and verbally.
Executive Assistant Service Description:
- Completing worksheets, manage and issuing estimated invoices, amending templates, providing seating plans and dietary spreadsheets etc.
- Book Haveli space and managing the bookings calendar and briefing events and logistic teams.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Maintaining an electronic filing system.
- Assisting the Venue director to manage projects and follow-up with team members where required.
- Maintaining a strong service relationship with other relevant departments at Bhaktivedanta Manor.
- Assist other team members when required.
- Monitor supplies stock and order as necessary.
- Create contents & manage social media.
Job Title: Haveli Events Administrator
Reporting to: Haveli Venue Director
Location: Hare Krishna Temple, Bhaktivedanta Manor, Hilfield Lane, Watford WD25 8EZ
Hours: 35 hours
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 February 2024