Here at Bhaktivedanta Manor we are looking for a confident and keen Executive Assistant candidate to join a robust and dynamic team with skills of excellence.
The Venue Administrator will serve directly under the Venue Director and closely with the Haveli Events teams providing back of house admin support.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their service load and prioritising tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Provides professional support and assistance to Venue Director.
- Managing Event & Wedding queries and creating initial contact with clients
- Managing the bookings calendar and briefing events and logistic teams
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
- Maintaining an electronic filing system
- Assisting the Venue director to manage projects and follow-up with team members where required
- Maintaining a strong service relationship with other relevant departments at Bhaktivedanta Manor
Location: Hare Krishna Temple, Bhaktivedanta Manor, Hilfield Lane, Watford WD25 8EZ
Hours: 35 hours per week
- Administrative Experience would be preferred.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of office organization, project management, deadline compliance and is familiar with Microsoft packages.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptional organizational skills, time management and ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Understands the importance of confidentiality
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Proactive and willing to pick up any tasks they may be given.
- Team oriented
If you are up for the challenge, get in touch by 06th September 2022.