“The mind is like a monkey that is drunk, bitten by a scorpion and haunted by a ghost.”
A mind that is a friend can be our biggest ally in our pursuit for happiness and success. This course will help you answer the following questions:
- How do I become the person I want to be
- How to be more confident in myself and my decisions
- How do I be more organised and successful in what I do
- How do I stop worrying
- How can I be an effective leader
- How can I be happy and healthy
- How can I stop emotions that prevent me from reaching my full potential?
- How can I control my anger?
- How can I stop feeling judged all the time?
- How can I make my relationships work?
The course presents you with a mind model based on knowledge assimilated from the Yoga Sutras and other Vedic texts that will teach you how you can master the mind rather than be enslaved by it.
|Date||26 Feb, Sunday|
|Time||10am – 1pm|
|Mode||At the Manor (No online mode)|
Ready to book?
Courses are conducted with the School of Bhakti based at Bhaktivedanta Manor. Booking for this course will be available soon. Watch this space!