The Bhagavad Gita has been guiding humanity on spiritual, moral, social, and emotional dimensions for millennia. It is a companion for life and can take lifetimes to understand. In the same measure, the essential teachings of this timeless classic can also be encapsulated in shorter timeframes based on the recipient’s receptivity.
Because of the current fast solution-based zeitgeist of the day, this course will take the participant on a journey into this sacred scripture all within 3 stimulating hours. This will include a historical context of the Bhagavad Gita as well as key life lessons derived from it. It also serves as a great introductory course before one embarks on the more in-depth Gita Life course.
In particular, it will provide an overview of the 5 main topics of the Bhagavad Gita:
- Time - This most enigmatic feature of life will be looked at in terms of causality, functionality, beneficial utilisation
- Karma - The nature of activity and deeds and the concomitant causes, effects, and consequences
- Identity - An actual understanding of who we are beyond the biological and socially constructed notions of ourselves
- The nature of our environment - A thorough understanding of the environment we find ourselves in. Its comprising factors and how it influences us?
- The Supreme Controller - An exploration of the personality behind it all, Krishna. And how to develop a connection to Krishna in a tangible way based on the Bhakti tradition
About the Teacher
Chirag Nanda Ghelani (also known as the Lotus Coach or Nandagopa Das) has been practicing Bhakti yoga since the age of 19. He comes from a private practice legal background with 12 years' experience at a top City law firm based in London.
Chirag left the legal world in 2018 to set up a successful corporate coaching and training business and is a qualified ICF accredited executive coach. His clients are some of the most well-known and respected financial institutions, law firms and consultancies in the world.
Chirag is married with 2 children and so has lots of experience of practicing spirituality whilst performing and progressing in one's “worldly” duties. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity with a seasoned personal coach to gain some deep spiritual insights, reflections and everyday life applications from ancient wisdoms for a modern world. Register now to secure your place.
Civi Mobile Event Images