Sri Sri Radha Gokulananda were installed at Bhaktivedanta Manor 50 years ago this year, and to celebrate, Radha Gokulananda’s Utsav Murti (festival deities), will be visiting 50 homes during the year.
Take this once in a lifetime opportunity to have Radha Gokulananda bless your home.
If you would like to invite their Lordships into your home with a program, then please fill out the form below.
Please note there are certain requirements to be eligible for this opportunity, so please check the list below and in the form to ensure that your home can suitably host Sri Sri Radha Gokulananda.
If we receive more than 50 eligible submissions, then the invites will be presented to their Lordships, and we will select the fortunate homes without bias and at random.
Schedule for the House Program
- Deities arrive and are to be welcomed with kirtan, and placed on the altar
- Pujari will perform the arati and offer bhoga
- Katha & Kirtan
- Pushpa Abhishek by the Pujari with accompanying kirtan
- You must be following the four regulative principles
- Your home must be within a 1hr driving distance of Bhaktivedanta Manor
- Transport must be arranged by the host for the pujari’s and deities
- A table where the altar with Radha Gokulananda will stand
- You can invite all your family and friends to come and take part in this event at your home
- You should arrange kirtan / instruments
- Arrange flowers for decorating the altar and for the Pushpa Abhishek
- You must arrange for the bhoga offering to be cooked (must be cooked by a brahmin initiated devotee, and should be a cooked feast)
- All arati paraphernalia will be provided by the Temple.
- If you do not know of anyone who is brahmin initiated to cook the offering, then please get in touch with us and we can try and help.
For more information or questions, please contact: email@example.com
The invite form will close on Monday 24th April.