“The mind is like a monkey that is drunk, bitten by a scorpion and haunted by a ghost.”
A mind that is a friend can be our biggest ally in our pursuit for happiness and success. This course will help you answer the following questions:
- How do I become the person I want to be
- How to be more confident in myself and my decisions
- How do I be more organised and successful in what I do
- How do I stop worrying
- How can I be an effective leader
- How can I be happy and healthy
- How can I stop emotions that prevent me from reaching my full potential?
- How can I control my anger?
- How can I stop feeling judged all the time?
- How can I make my relationships work?
The course presents you with a mind model based on knowledge assimilated from the Yoga Sutras and other Vedic texts that will teach you how you can master the mind rather than be enslaved by it.
|Date||3 July, Sunday|
|Time||10am – 1pm|
|Mode||At the Manor (No online mode)|
Ready to book?
Courses are conducted with the School of Bhakti based at Bhaktivedanta Manor. If you’re ready to enrol, click the button below and you’ll be taken to an external website to book.